It’s beauty that captures your attention; personality that captures your heart – Oscar Wilde
Stanley & Livingstone is Victoria Falls’ first boutique hotel and holds prime location just 10 minutes from the area’s namesake falls – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. This makes the hotel an ideal base from which to explore, as well a quiet retreat in one of the continent’s most visited destinations.
The intimate hotel, with just 16 Suites, is set in landscaped gardens bordering a natural reserve, and is intended to be a pause on a spectacular Southern African itinerary. Its fresh design takes an easy-going approach to colonial style, and its spaces – both elegant and approachable – encourage you to settle in and feel at home.
Well thought-out facilities, attentive service, and good food enhance the experience by ensuring you are very well taken care of – a hallmark of Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel. And it is at your discretion to decide how much or how little to do, while breakfasting out on the hotel lawns or enjoying in-room spa treatments.
Travel Experts at the hotel’s Private Travel Desk are always on hand to assist, and complimentary transfers link you to Victoria Falls. The area promises days of adventure centred on the falls. From flying fox cable slides to sunset river cruises on the Zambezi, the views will take your breath away – if the ride hasn’t already!
- Lounge and bar with a menu of MORE coffees and selection of beers, wines, champagnes, spirits, and specialty cocktails
- Gourmet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in the dining room, on the terrace, or out in the gardens
- View/dining terrace looking onto the gardens, with tables set out for meals, coffees, and sundowners
- Garden swimming pool with umbrella-shaded loungers and serviced by the restaurant
- Private Travel Desk with Personal Concierges to organise activities and take care of your other travel arrangements
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary transfers (shared) between the hotel and Victoria Falls town as well as Victoria Falls International and Livingstone Airport
- King-sized bed that can be configured as a three-quarter bed set, on request
- Minibar area with a selection of snacks and beverages, as well as a tea and coffee station
- En-suite bathroom featuring a shower and bath, and stocked with organic Africology body products
- Lounge area with an interest book collection and satellite television, showing a range of channels
- Air conditioner personally adjustable for comfort and convenience
- Private terrace furnished with a bistro set
Please select your preferences below: