COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We use tracking technologies for the following (strictly necessary) purposes:
Website (including mobile site) cookies
• To enable you to login, to ensure site security and to provide shopping cart functionality. Without this type of technology, our Services won’t work properly or won’t be able to provide certain features and functionalities.
• Performance purposes;
– To analyse how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors visit most often, in order to provide a better user experience.
– We may also use this technology to check if you have opened our emails, so we can see if they are being delivered correctly and are of interest.
• Personalisation purposes;
– To remember choices you have made
– such as language or region
To limit the number of times you see an advertisement, or to customize advertising across Services and make it more relevant to you and to allow us to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and track whether ads have been properly displayed.
Social media cookies
Cookies are used by social media services to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. These cookies may track your browser across other sites and build a profile of your interests, which may impact the content and messages you see on other websites that you visit.
HOW TO MANAGE AND REMOVE COOKIES
If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers also tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to delete old cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
You can also visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for more information on how to manage and remove cookies across a number of different internet browsers. You also have the option to change your choices relating to cookies utilised to deliver behaviourally targeted advertising
If you are using our Services via an application, the operating system for your device provides instructions on how to prevent tailored advertising and how to reset your device’s advertising identifier.
If you would like to contact us about cookies please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.