VoIP: +263 8677 000 457
Alternate tel: +263 83 284 1003/5/6
Hotel Check-In and Checkout Times
Check-in is at 14h00 and checkout is at 11h00, daily. Should you require a later checkout, please contact the Guest Relations team who will do their best to accommodate you.
Complimentary Victoria Falls Town Transfers
We offer a complimentary town transfer service to all guests staying with us. The shuttle departs the hotel for Victoria Falls at 08h00, 11h00 and 15h00 each day, returning to the hotel at 11h30 and 15h30. The drop-off and collection point in town is the Three Monkeys Restaurant.
- Malaria: the hotel is located in a malaria area, and we urge you to consult your doctor about malarial prophylactics before visiting
- Yellow fever: There is no yellow fever risk in Zimbabwe – proof of vaccination on applying for a Zimbabwean visa is only required if you are travelling from a yellow fever risk country (e.g. Zambia)
- Hot summers from September to April, and mild winters from May to August
- During summer, daytime high temperatures average 30°C/86°F, while night-time lows seldom drop below 14°C/57°F
- The summer rains wash through the area between November and March, and dramatic thunderstorms may light up the afternoons
- During winter, daytime high temperatures average 20°C/68°F, while night-time lows average a chilly 8°C/46°F
- Winter is the dry season, and days are usually clear and sunny
Best Times to Travel
- A year-round travel destination, with hot summers and mild winters
- February to May: last months of the rainy season, when the Victoria Falls have their highest flow and are at their most impressive
- June to August: warm days and cool evenings, with little to no rain, but plenty of water still flows over the falls
- October to November: dry months, when the falls are at their lowest – but without the dense spray from the falls, visitors are afforded a clear view
- Water flow over Zimbabwe’s side of the falls is permanent, with the volume changing according to the seasons
A laundry bag, along with a laundry list, is found inside your bedroom cupboard. Please leave your completed list and filled bag on the bed before 09h00 – this will enable us to return your items by the afternoon. Dry-cleaning is also available daily, except on Sundays and public holidays.
Tipping is at your discretion. Should you choose to leave a gratuity for the staff of Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel, you can have this added to your final account, payable on departure, for your convenience. As a guideline, we suggest US$15 per guest per day.
We are proud members of Pack for a Purpose, an initiative that allows travellers like you to make a lasting impact in the community at your travel destination. If you save just a few kilos of space in your suitcase and take supplies for the projects we support in need, you’ll make a priceless impact in the lives of our local children and families. Please click here to see what supplies are needed for our project/projects.