There is something quintessentially African about a Victoria Falls holiday.
This iconic destination is an adventure- and nature-lover’s paradise, representing an Africa that is still wild and untainted. Day’s here can be filled with adrenaline-igniting activities, close-up wildlife encounters, and humbling cultural interactions – all of which centre on the area’s namesake falls. Their sheer enormity and force has powered them into the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and onto the UNESCO World Heritage List. Or days here can be taken as a pause, back in the comfort of the hotel.
Hotel and Victoria Falls Experiences*
Through our people and places, we create life-enriching experiences for you – whether you are looking for adventure, family time, romance, relaxation, or the chance to give back…
- Flight of Angels (all ages) – an amazing 13-minute helicopter flip over the Victoria Falls, along the Zambezi River, and over Zambezi National Park where you will likely spot wildlife on the plains below
- Zambezi Spectacular (all ages) – encompassing the Flight of Angels, this 25-minute helicopter flight then continues downstream, taking you for a thrilling flip over the Batoka Gorge
- Victoria Falls Canopy Tour (6 years and older) – rope bridges and cable slides take you through the forest canopy and whizzing out over the Zambezi rapids, where the falls’ spray is just visible beyond Victoria Falls Bridge
- Flying Fox (4 years and older) – taking a running jump into the air, you will soar over the 200m/655ft-wide Batoka Gorge with the mighty Zambezi River gushing 120m/390ft below – and earn serious bragging rights!
- Woodlands Village Tour (all ages) – experience the local people’s way of life and warmth of their hospitality when visiting this community, including its Masuwe Primary School, which is given support by Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel
- Luxury Sunset Cruise (all ages) – settled in on the Zambezi Explorer’s Signature Deck, served drinks and snacks, this leisurely trip along the Zambezi River it is an idyllic way to soak up the last of the sun’s rays and toast another adventure-filled day in Victoria Falls
- In-Room Spa Treatments (all ages) – back at the hotel, afford you some me-time out between adventures or the option to treat the family
*Incur an additional cost
Mack & Madi Kid’s Programme*
This offering is inspired by Rob and Britt More’s first-hand experience of travelling with their twins, Mack and Madi. Along with the hotel’s options and flexibility around accommodations and meals, tailor-made activities give your children (5–11 years) a little extra freedom to explore and just be kids – and make family travel child’s play.
Activities keep them occupied with the wonders of the natural world and sports, while a little pampering and movie nights in ensure they also get to rest during your family’s stay. Just some of the fun includes:
- Tour of the Victoria Falls (3 years and older) – feeling like one of the early explores, make your way through the riverine forest and along the falls, while learning about this environment and its epic history
- Visit to Zambezi Nature Sanctuary and Crocodile Ranch (all ages) – see and learn about the area’s indigenous animals, including the infamous Nile crocodiles, with the chance to hold a baby croc (they are rather cute!) during hatching season
- Fishing Expedition (3 years and older) – catch and release, and picnic in the beautiful surrounds of Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve
- Girls Mani & Pedi (5 years and older): join your mom back at the hotel to enjoy some girly time together
- Movie Night and Dinner (all ages) – spend a cosy evening back at the hotel, watching a much-loved film, while tucking into burgers and popcorn – mm!
*Incur an additional cost; you are welcome to join in with your children
Please note: all off-property activities include hotel transfers and are weather dependent.
Contact us should you wish to enquire or book.