MORE Collaboration is the brain- (and heart-) child of my late wife, Britt More. She had a gift for finding and recognising talent, a commitment to supporting others, and believed that together we can do so much more.
In line with her vision, the businesses we partner with are kindred brands. Sharing our people and environment-centred operational values, and providing exceptional products of pure substance, we feel good about supporting their continued growth and know we can depend on them to enhance our guests’ experiences.
MORE Collaboration will forever embody Britt’s determination to fully living… and loving.
Our Collaborative partners include:
- Africology: “The best moments in life are when we feel most connected to self, and in harmony with nature and the world around us.” – Renchia, Africology
- Airlink: From City to Safari in the blink of an eye…
- Bean There Coffee Company: We LOVE good coffee, and nothing less than the best will do. This is also a company with conscience, and their significant investment in their local communities ‘sealed the deal’ for us.
- Essential Guiding: Helping our Field Guides to be the very best version of themselves.
- High Meadow Orchids: “To me, flowers are happiness” (Stefano Gabbana)… We agree!
- Kruger National Park (SAN Parks): Birthplace of sustainable tourism, and a protected natural wilderness unchanged over time
- Marion Reed Design: “Being well dressed is a beautiful form of politeness.” (Coco Chanel) – Keeping our front-line both pretty and comfortable
- More Community Trust: Giving back and making a difference
- MORE Project Africa/ Rob Marneweck & Paul Swart Architects/ MRS (Megan Ralph Spaces) : Building and decorating the beautiful structures in which the magic happens
- Originblu Communications: Our storyteller and dressmaker.
- Skukuza Airport: Gateway connecting The Sabi Sand Reserve & Kruger National Park with the rest of Africa
- Wine Wise: Whether red, white, rosé or bubbles, they’ve helped us to find the very best for our guests enjoyment